A Soldier Surrenders: The Conversion of Saint Camillus de Lellis

A Soldier Surrenders: The Conversion of Saint Camillus de Lellis - Susan Peek How do I feel about this book? Well It was a very good book. I don't have the unsettled feeling that I did at the end of [b:Saint Magnus The Last Viking|27868766|Saint Magnus The Last Viking|Susan Peek|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1448116397s/27868766.jpg|40898888]. The book didn't have as many modern phrases as Saint Magnus did, but it still had some that could have been eliminated. Somehow, I wasn't quite satisfied at the end of the book. I guess I would have liked to see the new order get off the ground before the end of the book. I think one reason why I wasn't as satisfied is because of a formatting problem. I read the ebook version of this book, and when I finished the book it still said I was only forty-seven percent done with it. Why? Because the Amazon ebook appears to have two copies of the book in the book. I finished it, and then it started over with a different font size. The ending took me completely by surprise, maybe if I'd been aware that the end of the book was coming, I would have found the end more satisfying, and that's really not fair because it's not the book's fault, or probably Susan Peek's, that there was a formatting error, but it affected my perception and enjoyment of the story. At any rate, this was still a very good book that I still recommend it very highly.

As with Saint Magnus The Last Viking and [b:Brigid of Ireland|769739|Brigid of Ireland|Cindy Thomson|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1395250636s/769739.jpg|43082433] I don't know whether to put this book on my Catholic fiction or non-fiction shelf, so it's going on both.